LVHN Alternatives Partial Program
2545 Schoenersville Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017-7384
|Monday - Friday:||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday:||Closed|
A partial program, also known as a therapeutic day program, treats behavioral health concerns that may be preventing you from managing activities of daily living. You would continue to reside in your home and attend therapeutic programming daily, Monday through Friday, until your program stay is complete.
The program day at Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Alternatives Partial Program consists of morning and afternoon groups, focusing on therapy and skills-building workshops. Patients leave the treatment experience with evidence-based strategies and skills to continue their progress. Medication assessment and management also are integral parts of treatment.
Let us be your safe haven, where we can partner together without shame, guilt or judgment, and you can get back to living your life.
- Mood instability
- Emotional regulation
- Suicidal ideation
- Relationship concerns
- Work-related challenges
- Medication management
- Receive focused attention every day in treatment intended to foster an environment of support, thus reducing the need for more intensive levels of care
- Our person-centered, holistic treatment process allows for an individualized length of stay
- Daily treatment planning and support with your team allow you to return to the comfort of your home every evening
- Learn practical tools to help you confidently cope with day-to-day challenges after discharge
Our program consists of an interdisciplinary team of professionals, including:
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Licensed social workers/licensed professional counselors
- Psychiatric nurses
- Other mental health professionals
Parking and Directions
From Schoenersville Road, turn onto Westgate Drive. Follow the road to the right where you will see the parking lot to your left. Turn left into the parking lot and enter through the Behavioral Health Science Center entrance.
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.