LVPG Obstetrics and Gynecology–W. Front Street offers complete women’s health care – pregnancy, routine gynecologic care or health problems – from adolescence to maturity. With your total health and well-being as our focus, we work hard to prevent disease and detect any health concerns early to increase your chance for lifelong good health. Our practice continually adapts to meet the changing needs of women just like you. We believe you are the most important member of your health care team, and we encourage you to stay actively involved in your care.
Our services include:
- Well-woman care, including yearly pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Contraception management and education
- High- and low-risk pregnancy and childbirth care
- Monitoring breast and bone health
- Managing menopause and perimenopause
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Office-based gynecologic treatment and surgery
- Ultrasound and imaging services
- Adolescent gynecology and education
- Treatment for incontinence and leakage problems
- Treatment for breast problems, pelvic pain, heart disease, endometriosis and more
Achieving your family dreams
If a family is in your future, our caring obstetricians work with you throughout pregnancy to your childbirth experience. We also have maternal fetal medicine experts who provide the highest level of care available for high-risk pregnancies and medical complications during pregnancy.
LVPG OB-GYN–West Front Street is a practice of Lehigh Valley Physician Group. To make an appointment, call 570-231-5320 or schedule one on the MyLVHN app.