- Region's transplant center for kidney, pancreas, kidney-pancreas and pancreas-after-kidney transplants, with more than 900 kidney transplants to date
- Multidisciplinary team treats each patient as an individual and provides comprehensive physical and emotional care during the wait for a suitable organ and after surgery
- Living donor program for friends and family wishing to donate a kidney
- Living donor surgery performed laparoscopically to shorten recovery time
- Extensive patient education and support before and after transplant
- Our surgeons are board-certified in general surgery and also perform laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, cholecystectomy and appendectomy, abdominal and hernia surgery, vascular and peritoneal access procedures for dialysis, and other types of surgery.
Phone system prompts
- For appointments or office information, press 1.
- To speak or to leave a non-urgent message for your care team, press 2.
- To request a prescription refill, press 3.
- To speak with the dietitian, press 4.
- If you are calling about living donation, press 5.
- To speak with financial services, press 6.
- To speak with the social worker, press 7.