You want to reach your peak sports performance potential, and LVHN has the tools to help. Our certified sports performance specialists evaluate each athlete individually and create a personalized training plan, designed to help you meet your goals.
Our training plans and evaluation tools
Our coaches use the latest evaluation tools, which analyze an athlete’s current performance level and identify areas for improvement:
- Brower laser timing system: Measures time, counts repetitions and speed to within 1/1,000 second accuracy
- Just Jump system: Device that assesses lower body muscular power and vertical jump height
- Functional movement screen (FMS): Allows analysis of athlete movement patterns, helping to identify any faulty movements and preventing future injury
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) screening: Premier golf-specific injury assessment and movement screening
- On Base U screening: Premier baseball-specific injury assessment and movement screening
Types of performance programs
In addition to general sports performance, we also offer programs aimed at improving a specific skill. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Golf performance – Exercise program designed to increase your ability to move better, create power and improve your swing mechanics ($100/month).
- Youth performance – Our youth performance program lays the foundation for long-term athletic development and is open to ages 9-13 ($15/session, $100/month).
- Advanced performance – Advanced performance program is tailored to high school athletes who want to improve their performance ($120/month).
- One-on-one performance – Personal training to fit your needs ($75/hour, $50/30 min; package of 5 hourlong classes $350; package of 10 hourlong classes $600).
- Small group performance – Group of six or less ($40/hour).
- ACL return to play – Exercise program for pre-/post-rehabilitation athletes. This program was designed by our sports medicine experts to provide athletes with a full exercise routine and testing protocols to reduce the risk for re-injury (Up to six athletes; $120/4-pack, $40/session).
- Adult metabolic – Program for those looking to gain strength, balance and endurance. Classes are a full hour in length ($100/month, $12/session).
- Low impact – Program for older adults looking to improve leg strength, core, flexibility and balance ($85/month, $12/session).
Your performance, optimized
Our sports performance programs are designed to help you safely achieve your maximum strength, speed and agility.
Contact us at 610-861-8080 extension 32021.