Living with a condition that delays wound healing is difficult. At LVHN’s wound care centers, our specialists boost the healing process with the latest technologies and treatments. We ease your symptoms and help your wounds heal as quickly as possible.
Help for all types of non-healing wounds
Our wound care specialists provide treatment for all types of non-healing or hard-to-heal wounds, including:
- Diabetic or circulatory system ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
- Cancer-related or radiation therapy wounds
Specialized wound treatments
We offer the latest wound treatments proven to enhance and speed the healing process. Your treatment will depend on your unique situation and needs. It may include:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Surgery to remove infected or unhealthy tissue
- Advanced wound dressings or medications
- Skin grafts or substitutes
- Devices to relieve pressure on wounds
- Specialized footwear
Dedicated wound care team
Our wound care specialists receive extensive education on the care and treatment of hard-to-heal wounds. Your care team may include experts from:
The American Board of Wound Management certifies each of our wound care nurses. This designation ensures you receive the best nursing care as you heal.
Greater access to wound care
Our wound care specialists work in inpatient and outpatient facilities throughout the region. We help you get the healing you need, close to home.