LVHN opened the area’s first-ever facility exclusively dedicated to providing outpatient midwifery services.
LVPG Midwifery–Pond Road Now Open
LVHN offers the only certified midwifery services in the region at its own state-of-the-art facility
Connected to the existing LVPG Obstetrics and Gynecology–Pond Road office, LVPG Midwifery–Pond Road gives women the option to experience the intimacy of midwifery’s evidence-based medicine in a state-of-the-art facility dedicated exclusively to midwife care. This new facility provides women across the region the option to choose a certified nurse-midwife (CNM) for outpatient care services, including:
- Prenatal appointments and routine pregnancy monitoring
- Postpartum care
- Birth control and family planning
- Pap tests and breast exams
- Screenings for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and other vaginal infections and diseases
- Office procedures, such as inserting IUDs and Nexplanons, as well as biopsies
To schedule an appointment at LVPG Midwifery–Pond Road, call 610-398-7700.