As more people are vaccinated for COVID-19 and rules are relaxed about masks, you probably wonder, “Where do I need to wear a mask?”
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still states that visitors coming into a health care setting should wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Coordinated Health locations continue to require face coverings, whether you are coming in for care, accompanying a patient for care or visiting a patient.
Please bring and wear a mask when you visit these LVHN locations:
- Lehigh Valley Health Network hospitals
- Lehigh Valley Physician Group practices
- Coordinated Health hospitals
- Coordinated Health practices
- All LVHN and Coordinated Health rehabilitation centers
- All LVHN and Coordinated Health locations that provide health care
Thank you for protecting those who may be more vulnerable to COVID-19 by wearing your face mask in our facilities.