Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) and Coordinated Health have reopened select facilities across the region, including rehabilitation services, with new precautions and conveniences to ensure you and your family members are seen both safely and quickly. To learn more about our COVID-SAFE care visit LVHN.org/COVIDSAFE.
View our newly reopened sites by clicking the links below.
- LVPG reopened locations
- Cardiac Rehabilitation reopened locations
- Elective surgery reopened locations
- Coordinated Health reopened locations
- LVHN Rehabilitation reopened locations
- View a list of all locations
LVPG reopened locations
|Cardiac Rehabilitation at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest||Now Reopened|
|Cardiac Rehabilitation at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg||Now Reopened|
|Cardiac Rehabilitation at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill||Now Reopened|
|Coordinated Health Lehighton–239 N. First St.||Now Reopened|
|Coordinated Health Allentown–1503 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. (Allentown Hospital)||Now Reopened|
|Coordinated Health Bethlehem–2310 Highland Ave. (Bethlehem Hospital)||Now Reopened|
Your safety is #1
Patient safety is always a priority, and with COVID-19 still in our community, we are putting in place several measures to protect you:
- Our care team members will have their temperature taken at the start of every shift.
- We will have you wait in your vehicle and call the office from the parking lot to let us know you have arrived. You will receive a call when it’s time to come inside for your appointment.
- You must wear a face mask unless you have a medical reason for not being able to do so.
- We will screen patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 when you come into our office.
- Due to social distancing needs caused by COVID-19, our waiting rooms will be used sparingly. We will promote social distancing by spacing out seating in waiting areas. If someone brings you to your appointment (one person per patient), they can come inside to accompany you for your visit with the provider, wait in the waiting room if space is available, or wait in their vehicle.
- You will see how our team is cleaning and disinfecting all areas to keep them COVID-safe for you.
- We will continue to recommend virtual care options, like telephone visits, E-Visits and video visits for care that does not require an in-person appointment
MyLVHN is your virtual partner
Our patient portal, MyLVHN, is your virtual partner that connects you to your care team, appointment scheduling, your test results and the many services of LVHN. By using MyLVHN prior to your appointment, you can complete many steps that often occur at check in – such as questionnaires and eCheck-In – right from the convenience and comfort of your home. Using MyLVHN can help reduce the time you must spend at the registration desk.
Our LVPG concierge team will reach out to patients who do not have a MyLVHN account to help set up the account and explain the features. We want you and all patients to feel comfortable with MyLVHN, and to understand that this secure portal provides you with many tools that will help you receive personalized health care.
We are very happy to open these offices and will announce additional practice reopenings as soon as those locations and dates are determined.