When a medical condition affects your ability to breathe, smell or speak, it can impact your life in a big way. At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), our ENT doctors work to restore your normal function through comprehensive evaluation services and treatment options so you can enjoy life to the fullest.
Our allergy testing and treatment program offers significant relief to patients affected by seasonal and other environmental allergies. We also treat hearing loss and complex head and neck cancers, using the latest therapies.
Meet our ENT care team
Depending on your symptoms, you may see one or more specialists during your care. Our multidisciplinary care approach offers you the most effective, least invasive treatment options available.
Our ear, nose and throat (ENT) team includes specialists trained in:
- General Otolaryngology (ear, nose, throat and neck conditions)
- Laryngology (voice disorders and other conditions affecting the larynx)
- Voice Care Tips - There are many ways to protect your voice. Follow these recommendations from the professional voice disorder program at LVPG Ear, Nose and Throat to improve your vocal hygiene and help keep your voice in good health. Download the flyer here.
- Pediatric otolaryngology (ENT conditions common in children)
- Head and neck cancer (including advanced surgery options for oral and laryngeal cancer treatment)
ENT conditions we treat
Our providers diagnose and treat routine and rare disorders affecting the ears, nose, throat, head and neck, including:
- Ear infections
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Hearing loss
- Environmental allergies
- Deviated septum and nasal disorders
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Head and neck cancer, including oral cancer
Innovative ENT services
At LVHN, we offer several innovative therapies to treat common and complex conditions, such as seasonal allergies and cancer.
Our environmental allergy program diagnoses seasonal allergies so you can get relief from chronic sinus symptoms. We use a combination of skin prick and intradermal testing – to assess your reaction to trees, grasses, weeds, animal dander, dust and molds common in eastern Pennsylvania. With immunotherapy (allergy shots or drops), many patients experience significant symptom relief.
Advanced hearing loss options
We work with you to diagnose the problem behind your hearing loss, so we can help you hear better. For some people, surgery can correct hearing loss. Other times, medical devices such as hearing aids and rehabilitation therapies help improve hearing.
Expert ENT surgery expertise
Get top-notch surgical care by otolaryngology specialists with Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence. Our care teams are highly skilled in performing leading-edge ENT surgeries to treat ongoing sinus problems and head and neck cancers. Learn more about ENT surgery.