Department of Emergency Medicine Medical Student Rotation: Grade
- Clinical shifts and didactic participation – 80%
- Case presentation – 10%
- Final exam – 10%
- Read the Orientation Handbook.
- Review orientation podcasts
- Complete 13 ED shifts (medical students) or 17 ED shifts (PA students).
- Attend all scheduled labs and lectures.
- Complete 23 core Procedures Consult modules.
- Log all patients seen, ten patient follow-up notes, and all procedures observed, participated in or completed.
- Attend “Day with a Nurse” shift (all students).
- Submit completed rotation checklist.