Walter and Irene Baran Schuylkill Family Medicine Residency Application Instructions
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) Common Application Form
- Passage of the appropriate parts of the USMLE/COMLEX Step 1 and Step 2 examinations with no more than 1 fail per exam
- Graduated from medical school within the last three years unless there is a current active clinical experience with an active medical license.
- Medical School transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- We do NOT offer observerships or externships.
Applications for fellowship are accepted only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Interviews are generally held October through January.