Medical Toxicology Fellowship FAQ for International Students

Frequently asked questions include:

Q: Do you sponsor visas for international medical graduates?

A: The program does not currently sponsor visas.

Q: Is clinical or research experience in the United States required to apply? 

A: We require applicants to have completed an ACGME-approved emergency medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, preventive medicine or internal medicine residency.

Q: Do you offer clinical shadowing, observerships, externships, etc.?

A: We offer shadowing experiences at Lehigh Valley Health Network.

Contact us

If you have any additional, unanswered questions, please email us at

Email us