Alternatives Partial Hospitalization Program for adults offers many of the same services provided by inpatient care but does so in a schedule allowing a daily return home.
Alternatives Partial Hospitalization treatment is:
- Provided Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Offered to adults needing intensive treatment, as an alternative to 24-hour hospitalization that might disrupt their home life and other support systems
Our program includes:
- Interdisciplinary teams of board-certified psychiatrists
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Licensed social workers
- Psychiatric nurses
- Other mental health professionals
Alternatives Partial Hospitalization Program consists of a variety of group and individual sessions that focus on support, education and recovery. Patients and their families leave the treatment experience with skills and tested strategies to continue their recovery and prevent relapse. Medication assessment and management also is an integral part of treatment.