Community Health & Wellness Center
The Mark J. Young Community Health and Wellness Center is a place where you can learn how to take care of yourself, which isn’t always easy. Self-care is especially important if you have a chronic condition such as diabetes, asthma or obesity.
Our services include:
- Health classes in English and Spanish
- Diabetes self-management education
- Education and support for people with chronic health conditions and caregivers
- Medication management
- Help with weight management
- Classes on exercise and healthy eating
- High-risk breast program
- Well-woman exams (free for uninsured women)
We are easily accessible by public transportation. Feel free to bring family members with you. They can learn how to be healthy and prevent illness, too.