Patient appointments can be made by contacting the Hemophilia Treatment Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg at 484-884-2080. We provide care to both pediatric and adult patients.
What to bring:
- New patient paperwork – This is a packet of information you will receive after scheduling your first appointment. It will include a patient information sheet and health questionnaire.
- Your insurance card
- List of current medications (including over-the-counter medications and supplements)
- List of drug allergies (if any)
- Appropriate medical records
What to expect:
- The Hemophilia Treatment Center is located on the third floor of Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg. Please use the purple elevator across from the hospital chapel.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Valet parking is available to all patients, free of charge.
- When you arrive, a secretary will register you and will collect all of the information you have been instructed to bring.