When you are feeling sick or have a minor injury, LVHN ExpressCARE–Pennsburg is here for you – every day of the week. We offer walk-in, no-appointment care for common illnesses and minor injuries, while flu shots and COVID-19 testing (available only with a script from a health care provider) also are available on-site. And like at all Lehigh Valley Health Network facilities, extraordinary steps are being taken to provide the safest care possible.
Some of the conditions that we treat include:
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and lacerations
- Poison ivy and rashes
- Seasonal allergies
- Flu symptoms
- Ear infections and ear pain
- Eye swelling or irritation
- Cough, cold and sore throat
- Sinus pain and congestion
- Back and neck pain
- Other common injuries and illnesses
We also offer other services, including:
- Symptomatic COVID-19 testing (see below)
- Flu shots
- X-ray imaging
If you are feeling ill or have a minor injury but don’t have the time to visit your doctor’s office, consider a convenient alternative: an ExpressCARE Video Visit. Now at your fingertips, ExpressCARE Video Visits are available every day with an internet connection and a desktop computer or smart device.
COVID-19 Screening and Testing for People With Symptoms
You need to have a script in order to get a COVID-19 test. The easiest and fastest way to get a script is to stay home and schedule a virtual screening visit.
Virtual options to obtain a script include:
- Nurse line: 888-402-LVHN (5846), option 4.
- LVHN ExpressCARE Video Visit: Visit MyLVHN.org or open your MyLVHN app. Tap on the menu, then select “Schedule ExpressCARE Video Visit.”
- Complete an E-Visit (detailed questionnaire visit submitted to a provider) by visiting MyLVHN.org or your MyLVHN app. Tap on the menu, then select “E-Visits.”
View Your COVID-19 Test Results
After your COVID-19 test, there’s no need to wait for a provider to call you. You can view your test results and, if needed, quarantine instructions as soon as they are available on the MyLVHN patient portal. If you have a test result that is positive, you will receive a call with guidance. Should you have questions about your results, please call 484-273-4368.
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.