Allergy Injection Patients
Completing our questionnaire will help us provide you with the most thorough evaluation. You can answer these questions in our office by completing the questionnaire provided next to the injection sign-in sheet.
- Are you pregnant?
- Have you been diagnosed with a new medical condition?
- Are you on any new medication? Any eye drops, antibiotics, beta blockers?
- Have you forgotten to take your regular medications today?
- In the past week, have you had an increase in asthma symptoms (chest tightness, wheezing, shortness of breath)?
- In the past week, have you had an increase in allergy symptoms (itchy eyes or nose, sneezing, runny nose, post-nasal drip or throat clearing)?
- Have you exercised in the past hour or plan on exercising one hour after your allergy injections? Exercise includes walking the stairs to our office.
- Did you have any problems such as increased allergy or asthma symptoms, hives or generalized itching within 12 hours of receiving your last injection?
Allergy Injection Hours
Monday, 8-11 a.m. and noon-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 7-11 a.m. and noon-4:30 p.m.
Thursday, noon-4 p.m. and 5-7:30 p.m.