The annual Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute Pink-out Event has gone virtual. Put on your pink and join us for this girl’s night in on Thursday, Oct. 15 at 6 p.m. A panel of experts will discuss the future of breast screening, how we’re keeping you safe, clinical trials, our new location in Northampton County and more. The women’s panel includes:
- Priya Sareen, MD, Imaging Director of Breast Health Services at Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute
- Ranju Gupta, MD, oncologist with LVPG Hematology Oncology at Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute
- Lori Alfonse, DO, Medical Director of Breast Health Services at Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute
- Jeanette Blauth, MD, oncologist with Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute
- Deborah Sundlof, DO, cardiologist with Lehigh Valley Heart Institute
Breast Cancer Care at Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute
Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute expertly delivers a broad range of breast cancer treatments, including clinical trials and breast surgery from fellowship-trained doctors. Breast cancer is the most frequent cancer we treat at the Cancer Institute. And thanks to Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute’s membership in the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance you'll benefit from these advances in cancer treatment including revolutionized therapies available close to home.
Register now for a discussion between us girls
Bring your questions because our physicians are ready with the answers. Bonus: Everyone who joins will receive a gift and don’t forget to wear pink.
Register at LVHN.org/breastevent.