Need Immediate Care?
For emergency services, call 911.
For non-emergency walk-in care, try an ExpressCARE location.
Need help scheduling or have a question?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846).
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), you’ll find specialized rehabilitation services for those recovering from spinal surgery or suffer from painful spinal conditions such as herniated disks, spinal stenosis, degenerative disk disease and more.
- Our advanced spine team is made up of specialized therapists who will customize a plan to help you eliminate pain and improve your ability to perform the activities most important to you.
- The rehabilitation specialists of LVHN work closely with our team of spine providers such as those in physiatry, pain management and neurosurgery to ensure a seamless recovery process.
- Our advanced spine-trained therapists include physical therapists who are board-certified clinical specialists in orthopedics, fellowship-trained in manual therapy, have advanced spine certifications in the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy and have undergone rigorous internal training via our own Spine-Trained PT program.
Emergency Department to Outpatient Back and Neck Pain Program
When back and neck pain come on unexpectedly, LVHN’s team of emergency experts and rehabilitation specialists is here to help. Physical therapists are available in the emergency department to assist with understanding the cause of your pain and work closely with the advanced spine rehabilitation team closest to your home in providing a non-narcotic approach to back and neck pain.
Our promise to you:
Our spine-trained physical therapists will:
- Listen carefully to you and understand your unique situation
- Collaborate with you to set goals and determine treatment strategies
- Collaborate with surgeons, physiatrists and pain-management physicians to optimize your care
- Prescribe simple and effective exercises to give you control over your pain
- Use hands-on techniques when needed to relax stiff muscles or joints
- Take a comprehensive approach to your treatment