No matter which ExpressCARE location you visit, you will receive safe, convenient care near your home or workplace. And we offer extended hours during evenings, weekends and on holidays so care is available when you need it.
Walk-in care for urgent, minor illness or injury
ExpressCARE offers convenient, no appointment care for minor illnesses and injuries. Please note: ExpressCARE is not for emergencies. If you or your loved one has a serious condition, visit an emergency department for care.
Safety precautions at ExpressCARE
At our facilities, extraordinary steps are being taken to provide the safest care possible. From daily screenings of colleagues to updated cleaning policies and distancing measures, you can be sure that we are putting your safety first.
- Screen – Care team members have their temperature taken are screened before their shift begins.
- Distance – You will be asked to wait in your car after checking in. If you choose to wait in the waiting room, you’ll notice that chairs are spaced out to promote social distancing. Those who have an order for COVID-19 testing can receive the test from the comfort of their car. We continue to recommend virtual care options, like telephone visits, E-Visits and video visits for care that does not require an in-person appointment.
- Mask – You must wear a face mask unless you have a medical reason for not being able to do so.
- Clean – You will see our team cleaning and disinfecting all areas to ensure they are ready for you.
When you need urgent, non-emergency care, ExpressCARE’s team of medical professionals will deliver treatment for:
- Minor cuts and wounds
- Sprains and strains
- Cough, cold and sore throat
- Fever, flu or flu shot
- Sinus pain and congestion
- COVID-19 – If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, get a virtual screening to receive guidance. If needed, you will be directed to a testing location near you.
ExpressCARE wait times
No one wants to wait long when they need urgent care. We’ve rethought the waiting process to ensure you receive safe care when you need it. For your convenience, view our locations to see current wait times. You can then select an ExpressCARE location that is close by and has wait times that work best for you. The wait times listed are based on the average wait over the last hour unless the practice has just opened for the day. Each person’s individual wait time begins at check-in and ends when that person is seen by a provider.
On this page, you’ll also be able to view the number of “people ahead of you.” This is the current number of patients waiting to be seen by a provider. Your actual wait time may vary depending on the flow of patients and those patients’ needs. You can select an ExpressCARE location that is close by and has wait times that work best for you.
When you arrive, check-in by walking to the front desk or by using the eCheck-In feature on the MyLVHN app. If a patient room is not ready at the time of your check-in, you can choose to wait in your car. To learn about other precaution we’ve taken, visit LVHN.org/PreparedPartners.
We also offer Children's ExpressCARE in Palmer Township which provides walk-in, no-appointment care for kids up to age 21 years.