- Services and Treatments
No matter which ExpressCARE location you visit, you will receive safe, convenient care near your home or workplace. And we offer extended hours during evenings, weekends and on holidays so care is available when you need it. If you don’t have time to visit an ExpressCARE, try a Video Visit.
Walk-in care for urgent, minor illness or injury
ExpressCARE offers convenient, no appointment care for minor illnesses and injuries. Please note: ExpressCARE is not for emergencies. If you or your loved one has a serious condition, visit an emergency department for care.
When you need urgent, non-emergency care, ExpressCARE’s team of medical professionals will deliver treatment for:
- Minor cuts and wounds
- Sprains and strains
- Cough, cold and sore throat
- Fever, flu or flu shot
- Sinus pain and congestion
- COVID-19 – If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, get a virtual screening to receive guidance. If needed, you will be directed to a testing location near you.
For bone and joint injuries or sports injuries, consider visiting an LVHN Injury Center, offering the region’s only orthopedic injury centers for fast orthopedic care when you need it most.
ExpressCARE can provide COVID-19 vaccinations for most people 12 and older, no appointment needed.
Two important notes about ExpressCARE and COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Children 12-18 who have Medicaid coverage: ExpressCARE is not a Vaccines for Children (VFC) provider, so children in this population cannot get their shot at ExpressCARE. However, all LVPG Family Medicine and LVPG Pediatrics locations are VFC providers, and families can schedule vaccines with their child’s primary care office.
- Children younger than 12: Neither ExpressCARE nor Children's ExpressCARE offer COVID vaccinations for children younger than 12. Make an appointment with your child’s primary care office for a COVID vaccination.
ExpressCARE wait times
No one wants to wait long when they need urgent care. We’ve rethought the waiting process to ensure you receive safe care when you need it. For your convenience, view our locations to see current wait times. You can then select an ExpressCARE location that is close by and has wait times that work best for you. The wait times listed are based on the average wait over the last hour unless the practice has just opened for the day. Each person’s individual wait time begins at check-in and ends when that person is seen by a clinician.
On this page, you’ll also be able to view the number of “people ahead of you.” This is the current number of patients waiting to be seen by a clinician. Your actual wait time may vary depending on the flow of patients and those patients’ needs. You can select an ExpressCARE location that is close by and has wait times that work best for you.
When you arrive, check-in by walking to the front desk or by using the eCheck-In feature on the MyLVHN app.
We also offer Children's ExpressCARE in Palmer Township which provides walk-in, no-appointment care for kids up to age 21 years.