Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital is the community’s first children’s hospital in the region and meets the rigorous criteria of the Children’s Hospital Association.
Take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to join Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital. Our Children’s Hospital provides inpatient and ambulatory care and includes a Children’s ER, the J.B. and Kathleen Reilly Children’s Surgery Center, more than 30 pediatric specialists and numerous child-specific services such as rehabilitation and burn care. Our Children’s Hospital is part of Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), one of the nation’s most advanced health networks offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Be part of a large, multisite general pediatric group that supports provider wellness as much as patient care. Department highlights:
- Community's pediatric partner for over 10 years with 30+ specialties, Children's ER, children's surgery center, PICU and large, regional Level IV NICU
- Innovative, empathetic, compassionate, collaborative team of 50+ pediatricians with the highest reputation for excellence
- Health and wellness services provided to a large population across the Lehigh Valley
- Extensive portfolio of conditions allows you to care for the whole child, not just treat a disease or provide preventive care
- Opportunity for educational and leadership responsibilities in pediatric residency program
- Nurse triage reduces amount of after-hour calls, encourages work-life balance with your family