Sports Medicine Fellowship Application Instructions
The Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship at LVHN accepts 2 annually into our 1-year training program.
- Application through ERAS only
- Must have completed or must be in the process of completing an ACGME-approved residency in one of the following disciplines:
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Graduated residency within the last three years, unless there is current active clinical experience with an active medical license.
- Official USMLE/COMLEX transcripts.
- Personal statement.
- Three current letters of recommendation – one must be from residency program director and one must be from orthopedics or sports medicine physician.
Applications for residency are accepted only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Interviews are usually held in October and November. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. We thank you for your interest in our program and look forward to meeting you in the future.