LVHN–One City Center can help you take your sports performance and fitness regimen to another level. At one location in the heart of Allentown, you can get a brisk workout, build muscle tone, take a Zumba class, perfect your golf swing, increase your endurance and get specialty medical care and rehabilitation for sports-related conditions.
Our facility offers:
- LVHN Fitness at One City Center provides access to group classes, cardio equipment and weights, personal training, massage services and our multisport simulator. To become a member, make an appointment or get more information, call 484-862-3001.
- Sports performance training is available for athletes of all ages at our 11,000-square-foot sports performance studio, complete with a 40-yard turf track and circuit training.
- Nutrition plans are customized for your sport.
- Rehabilitation services (a service of Lehigh Valley Hospital) help you regain function and mobility, manage pain and return to your fullest level of activity.
- The Concussion and Head Trauma Program diagnoses and treats concussions caused by sports mishaps, falls and auto accidents.
- LVPG Sports Medicine–One City Center provides nonsurgical care for sports injuries, helping you return quickly to pain-free form.
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.