Lehigh Valley Health Network–One City Center
LVHN–One City Center can help you take your sports performance and fitness regimen to another level. At one location in the heart of Allentown, you can get a brisk workout, build muscle tone, take a Zumba class, perfect your golf swing, increase your endurance and get specialty medical care and rehabilitation for sports-related conditions.
Our facility offers:
- LVHN Fitness at One City Center provides access to group classes, cardio equipment and weights, personal training, massage services and our multisport simulator. To become a member, make an appointment or get more information, call 484-862-3001.
- Sports performance training is available for athletes of all ages at our 11,000-square-foot sports performance studio, complete with a 40-yard turf track and circuit training.
- Nutrition plans are customized for your sport.
- Rehabilitation services (a service of Lehigh Valley Hospital) help you regain function and mobility, manage pain and return to your fullest level of activity.
- The Concussion and Head Trauma Program diagnoses and treats concussions caused by sports mishaps, falls and auto accidents.
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.