Whether you are visiting Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Hecktown Oaks as a patient or visitor, our team is here to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. We strive to make your visit easier.
We invite you to utilize these free services:
- Free valet parking at the main entrance Monday–Friday from 5:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Free valet parking at the Health Center (also serving the Cancer Center) Monday–Friday from 5:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Free self-parking lots
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Our information desk is staffed by guest services representatives who will help you find the office or patient room you need. Please do not hesitate to ask any of our employees for help.
LVH–Hecktown Oaks offers convenient dining options for both patients and visitors.
Located on the first floor, the Market Bistro offers a variety of hot and cold foods with café style seating and a view of the healing garden. Choose from daily specials, Grab-N-Go sandwiches, freshly grilled items and a deli counter. Snacks and beverages are available. The Market Bistro also offers InstaEat mobile ordering and self-serve kiosk ordering.
Patient meals are served room service style. We offer a wide variety of menu options for your breakfast, lunch and dinner selections. A host/hostess is assigned to each floor to assist you with your menu selections. The host/hostess will take your lunch selection prior to lunch service. Your dinner selection will be taken prior to dinner service, along with your breakfast selection for the following day. Guest trays are also available for a fee of $5.00 payable to the host/hostess upon delivery. Cash and credit cards accepted. Menus can be obtained from either your nurse or host/hostess. Family members also may order meals for patients from home by calling 610-333-8879 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
LVHN is committed to serving the spiritual needs of all our patients, their families and our staff. Your dignity and privacy are of the utmost importance to us. You can be assured that your individual values and beliefs will be respected.
- Pastoral Care – Pastoral care is available. Talk with your care team to learn more.
- Meditation Room – LVH–Hecktown Oaks meditation room, which is located on the first floor, gives our patients and visitors a chance to meditate or just take a few moments to themselves.
- Healing Garden (Opening November 2021) – The healing garden at LVH–Hecktown Oaks will give you the opportunity to connect with nature.
To help you stay connected to family, friends and work, free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi) is available to patients and guests at LVH–Hecktown Oaks. Right-click on your computer (or go to the “Settings” icon on your mobile device) and view available networks. Follow the brief instructions to connect to the Wi-Fi.
There are also charging stations for electronics placed throughout the campus.