At Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Hepatitis Care Center – the only multidisciplinary hepatitis center in the region – we offer complete care, including the latest medications and therapies for people living with hepatitis B or hepatitis C. Our compassionate staff understands the complexities of living with chronic hepatitis and partners with your primary care provider to optimize your health. A dedicated nurse educator, adherence support and behavioral health specialists are available on-site.
Our services include:
- Rapid testing for hepatitis C and HIV with results in 20 minutes
- Specialized medical care for people with hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Vaccinations for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, influenza and other illnesses
- Opportunities to participate in research trials of state-of-the-art medicines
- Nutrition counseling and support
- High-quality care regardless of ability to pay
We also offer FibroScan, an alternative to needle biopsy that uses sound waves to measure the degree of scarring (fibrosis) that’s present in the liver as a result of underlying disease; a physician’s referral is required.
Our location has easy access to hospital lab, pharmacy and imaging services, as well as bilingual staff (Spanish).