At Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, we want to help you take the very best care of them.
- From birth until 21 years of age, children’s care is available at LVPG Pediatrics–Easton.
- Laboratory services offered
- Scheduled well-visits and same-day sick appointments are available
- Please be sure to call ahead for same-day sick appointments as there is limited availability.
Evening, weekend and holiday pediatric care
If your child is sick at a time we are closed, here are some locations for care:
- LVPG Pediatrics–Fogelsville offers appointments for sick children on weekday evenings between 6–8 p.m., and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays between 8 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Please be sure to call LVPG Pediatrics–Fogelsville for an appointment first.
- Children’s ExpressCARE, located at the Health Center at Palmer Township, accepts walk-in patients up to age 21. Children's ExpressCARE is open weekday evenings until 8 p.m., and on weekends from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. Children's ExpressCARE is closed on holidays.