- From birth until 21 years of age, children’s care is available at LVPG Pediatrics–Easton.
- Laboratory services offered
- Scheduled well-visits and same-day sick appointments are available
- Please be sure to call ahead for same-day sick appointments as there is limited availability.
Evening, weekend and holiday pediatric care
If your child is sick at a time we are closed, here are some locations for care:
- Children’s ExpressCARE, located at the Health Centers at Fogelsville and Palmer Township, accept walk-in patients up to age 21. Children's ExpressCARE is open weekday evenings until 8 p.m. and weekends until 3 p.m. Children's ExpressCARE is closed on holidays.
- LVPG Pediatrics–Fogelsville and Palmer Township offer appointments for sick children on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays between 8 a.m.–12 p.m. Please be sure to call LVPG Pediatrics–Fogelsville for an appointment first at 610-821-4920.