At Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, we want to help you take the very best care of them.
281 N 12th Street
Lehighton, PA 18235-1101
|Monday - Thursday:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday:||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
LVPG Pediatrics cares for children from birth through age 22. We have nine office practice locations from Carbon County to the Lehigh Valley, so wherever you live, there is a practitioner near you. Our clinicians are board-certified; and we are affiliated with the Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, the region’s top hospital for children’s care.
Most importantly, we understand that being a parent can be stressful, challenging, and exhausting – and at the same time, the most rewarding job you will ever have. We are here to give you the confidence you need to be a great parent to a
- Our small practice has a friendly, home-like feel.
- Our pediatrician has over 30 years of experience, so he understands children and offers expert guidance for parents.
- We provide all of the needed immunizations to help protect your children from common diseases.
- We offer complete school and sports physicals, along with daycare and drivers permit physicals.
- Same-day appointments when your child is sick.
- LVPG Pediatrics’ After Hours does have limited appointments available for sick children weekday evenings between 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays between 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at LVPG Pediatrics – Fogelsville. Please be sure to call first for an appointment. We also offer a Children’s ExpressCARE at the Health Center at Palmer Township that accepts walk-in appointments.