Pregnancy and childbirth are wonderful, but they also can impact your body, causing saggy breasts, belly rolls and vaginal changes. A mommy makeover can restore your shape and appearance. Plastic surgeons with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), part of Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence, partner with you to determine the best combination of cosmetic surgeries for your desired results.
Our plastic surgeons are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This certification reflects a high level of advanced training and experience performing cosmetic surgeries.
Focus on safety
Our plastic surgery department is part of the Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence. For your safety, all cosmetic surgeries requiring anesthesia take place in our fully equipped operating room with an experienced medical team.
All types of cosmetic procedures
For a mommy makeover, your doctor performs a combination of cosmetic procedures, usually in one surgery. Your doctor works with you to select procedures to give you the best results. Options include:
- Breast augmentation: Uses implants to give breasts more volume
- Breast lift: Repositions and firms breasts by removing and tightening skin
- Breast reduction for women: Removes excess breast fat, tissue and skin
- Butt lift: Uses implants or fat grafts to improve the contour, size and shape of your buttocks
- Labiaplasty (vaginal rejuvenation): Reduces the length of the labia and improves shape and symmetry
- Liposuction: Removes fat from the stomach, buttocks, thighs, face and other targeted areas
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): Removes excess fat and skin from the stomach and repairs separated abdominal muscles