Need Immediate Care?
For emergency services, call 911.
For non-emergency walk-in care, try an ExpressCARE location.
Need help scheduling or have a question?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846).
You’ve tried eating healthy. You’ve tried doing sit-ups. But you’re still unhappy with the pouch of your belly.
The board-certified plastic surgeons at LVHN perform tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, to give you the slim and trim stomach you want. During this procedure, your doctor trims excess skin and fat and repairs weakened abdominal muscles.
Types of tummy tucks
Your doctor considers your body shape, skin quality, amount of excess skin and personal desires to choose the best surgical approach. We offer:
- Mini tummy tuck: This approach removes small pouches, or loose skin, below the navel.
- Classic, or full, tummy tuck: This technique gets rid of extra skin folds along the full abdominal wall – both above and below the navel.
- Extended tummy tuck: This more extensive surgery removes extra skin that hangs like an apron over the lower abdomen, as well as skin along the hips. Your doctor may recommend this procedure if you have a lot of loose skin due to weight loss or pregnancies. Learn more about skin removal after weight loss.
Benefits of tummy tucks
This abdominal firming procedure can:
- Flatten and smooth the midsection
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Repair weakened, or separated, abdominal muscles
- Improve appearance in fitted clothes and swimsuits
What you should know about tummy tucks at LVHN
You’re in expert hands.
All surgeries, including cosmetic ones, carry risk. For your safety, your procedure takes place in a fully equipped operating room with skilled medical personnel.
We offer other figure-enhancing procedures.
Depending on your body goals, your doctor may recommend additional plastic surgery procedures, such as liposuction or thigh lift.