Need Immediate Care?
For emergency services, call 911.
For non-emergency walk-in care, try an ExpressCARE location.
Need help scheduling or have a question?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846).
Age, genetics, weight fluctuations and pregnancy can cause a saggy bottom. At LVHN, our board-certified plastic surgeons perform figure-enhancing cosmetic procedures to improve the contour, shape and size of your posterior.
Types of butt lifts
We offer two ways to boost your bottom:
- Implants: These silicone-gel-filled inserts add fullness and shape.
- Fat grafting: Often called a Brazilian butt lift, this procedure involves removing fat deposits from the abdomen, hips, thighs or lower back via liposuction. Your doctor then injects this fat into the buttocks.
Benefits of butt augmentation
A butt lift can:
- Make your buttocks appear fuller and more rounded
- Balance out your top and bottom halves
- Minimize skin irregularities, such as dimpling
What you should know about butt lifts at LVHN
You receive expert care.
Cosmetic surgeries are usually quite safe. However, all surgery has risk. To safeguard your health, your procedure occurs in a fully equipped operating room with a highly skilled medical team.
We offer other beneficial procedures.
To obtain your desired look, your doctor may recommend other cosmetic surgeries, such as a thigh lift.