Your partner in occupational health
Healthy employees help maximize productivity, reduce losses and contribute toward a happier and more fulfilled workplace. LVHN Occupational Medicine provides businesses with a focused expertise in this area. We pay special attention to your company’s needs, stay current with frequently changing standards and regulations, and ensure you and your staff receive timely and targeted communication related to workplace safety and good health practices.
LVHN Occupational Medicine treats work-related injuries and illnesses and provides businesses with a wide array of services, such as physical exams, medical surveillance, drug and alcohol testing, Department of Transportation (DOT) services, injury prevention, X-rays, laboratory testing and more. We have clinics located throughout the region to assist you and your employees.
Your COVID-19 Help Center
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the daily lives of everyone in the U.S. It’s created challenges for keeping businesses and schools safe. Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) Occupational Medicine is committed to helping business and school officials navigate through the uncertainties of this health crisis. Find resources and information about COVID-19, clearance testing, vaccine and more.
- COVID-19 Help Center | LVHN
- COVID-19 Testing for People Without Symptoms | LVHN
- COVID-19 FAQs: Business and Employers | LVHN
- COVD-19 FAQs about insurance coverage for testing |LVHN
- COVID-19 Vaccine information | LVHN
- Business return to work and virtual wellness services |Populytics
Services provided by LVHN Occupational Medicine
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) mandated exams:
- OSHA Respirator Clearance and Fit Testing
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Standard Services
- Medical surveillance
- We are an OSHA Alliance member. Learn more.
- Safety peer group – Peer training for safety and human resources (HR) professionals
- Bloodborne pathogen program
- Ergonomics and proper body mechanics
- Reasonable suspicion identification
- Other programs available by request
- Populytics Population Health Management and Analytics Solutions
- BeneFIT Corporate Wellness – Comprehensive corporate wellness programs
- LVHN Fitness – Fitness centers and services
- Preferred EAP – Comprehensive employee counseling services
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Chiropractic medicine
For more information on LVHN Occupational Health services, contact us at HealthWorks@LVHN.org or call Scott Appnel at 610-969-2972.