Just like adults, children can be affected by conditions, illnesses or injuries that cause long-lasting symptoms, like speech impediments, gait problems or coordination issues. At LVHN, our pediatric rehabilitation specialists provide top-notch care to kids from infancy through adolescence.
Thanks to pediatric-specific training, we connect with kids in a meaningful way while helping them achieve rehab goals and hit developmental milestones.
Children’s rehab for a wide range of conditions
Our pediatric rehab specialists care for children with a variety of physical and cognitive impairments, including:
- Autism, Down syndrome, ADHD and other cognitive disorders
- Visual and perceptual issues
- Physical limitations, including sensorimotor difficulties (such as heightened sensitivity to sounds) and issues with gross and fine motor skills (like walking or writing with a pencil)
- Conditions like spina bifida and cerebral palsy
- Speech and language disorders
- Feeding, swallowing and other oral motor problems
Comprehensive pediatric care team
During rehab, your child receives care from experts from several specialties. We offer:
- Children’s audiology
- Children’s physical therapy
- Children’s occupational therapy
- Children’s speech therapy
Several convenient locations
We offer pediatric rehab in numerous locations across the region. Whatever your child’s needs, we’re never far away.