Seven Clinics Dedicated Solely to Occupational Health
1243 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
Mon.–Fri. 7:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
1770 Bathgate Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
HealthWorks–Bethlehem Township (Easton area)
2101 Emrick Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a .m.–6 p.m.
6900 Hamilton Blvd.
PO Box 60
Trexlertown, PA 18087
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Occupational Health Services–Hazleton
Health & Wellness Center at Hazleton
50 Moisey Drive
Hazleton, PA 18202
Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a.m.–5 p.m.
NEW! LVHN–Pocono Occupational Medicine
Tannersville, PA 18372
Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a.m.–6 p.m.
NEW! LVHN–Schuylkill OccMed Center
420 S. Jackson St. (4th Floor)
Pottsville, PA 17901
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Healthy employees help maximize productivity, reduce losses and contribute toward a happier and more fulfilled workplace. LVHN Occupational Medicine provides businesses with a focused expertise in this area. We pay special attention to your company’s needs, stay current with frequently changing standards and regulations, and ensure you and your staff receive timely and targeted communication related to workplace safety and good health practices.
LVHN Occupational Medicine treats work-related injuries and illnesses and provides businesses with a wide array of services, such as physical exams, medical surveillance, drug and alcohol testing, Department of Transportation (DOT) services, injury prevention, X-rays, laboratory testing and more:
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) mandated exams:
- OSHA Respirator Clearance and Fit Testing
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Standard Services
- Medical surveillance
- We are an OSHA Alliance member. Learn more.
- Safety peer group – Peer training for safety and human resources (HR) professionals
- Bloodborne pathogen program
- Ergonomics and proper body mechanics
- Reasonable suspicion identification
- Other programs available by request
- Populytics Population Health Management and Analytics Solutions
- BeneFIT Corporate Wellness Comprehensive Corporate Wellness Programs
- LVHN Fitness Centers and Services
- Preferred EAP Comprehensive Employee Counseling Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Medicine
For more information on LVHN Occupational Health services, contact us at HealthWorks@lvhn.org or call Scott Appnel at 610-969-2972.