This page was last updated on 6/24/2022 at 9:42 AM.
You can receive a COVID-19 test, even without symptoms
Step 1: Receive virtual COVID-19 screening. A provider needs to evaluate you and place the order for testing. The easiest and fastest way to get evaluated is to stay home and schedule a virtual visit. Virtual options to obtain an evaluation include:
- Nurse line: 888-402-LVHN (5846), option 4
- LVHN ExpressCARE Video Visit: Visit MyLVHN.org or open your MyLVHN app. Tap on the menu, then select “Schedule ExpressCARE Video Visit.”
- Complete an E-Visit (detailed questionnaire visit submitted to a provider) by visiting MyLVHN.org or your MyLVHN app. Tap on the menu, then select “E-Visits".
- Contact your primary care provider: Call or visit MyLVHN.org or open your MyLVHN app. Tap on the message, select “Send a message” and follow the prompts.
Step 2: Receive COVID-19 testing, if recommended during your virtual visit. Testing is available at HNL Lab Medicine locations and at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono Lab Services.
- HNL Lab Medicine–Allentown Medical Center, 401 North 17th Street, Allentown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Health Center at Bangor, 1337 Blue Valley Drive, Pen Argyl
- HNL Lab Medicine–Brodheadsville, 111 Switzgable Drive, Brodheadsville
- HNL Lab Medicine–Carbon Plaza Mall, 1205 Blakeslee Blvd. Dr. East, Lehighton
- HNL Lab Medicine–East Stroudsburg, 100 Eaglesmere Circle, East Stroudsburg
- HNL Lab Medicine–Hanover Ave., 1302 Hanover Ave., Allentown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Health Center at Hellertown, 708 Main Street, Hellertown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Health Center at Easton, 2401 Northampton Street, Easton
- HNL Lab Medicine–Mountain Top, 237 S. Mountain Blvd., Mountain Top
- HNL Lab Medicine–Palmerton, 524 Delaware Avenue, Palmerton
- HNL Lab Medicine–Pottsville, 1504 Pennsylvania 61, Pottsville
- HNL Lab Medicine–Richland Township, 320 West Pumping Station Road, Quakertown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Tilghman St., 4727 Tilghman St., Allentown (Allentown Towne Center)
- HNL Lab Medicine–West Hazleton, 8 Diana Lane, West Hazleton
Insurance coverage for COVID-19 testing
Before getting a COVID-19 test, it is important that you verify and update your insurance information. Review this FAQ about insurance coverage for COVID-19 testing.
If you need COVID-19 testing prior to an upcoming procedure, visit the pre-procedure COVID-19 testing page.
Safety precautions at COVID-19 testing locations
Your safety is our No. 1 priority. We have measures in place to protect you:
- Screen – Care team members have their temperature taken and are screened before their shift begins.
- Distance – You will be asked to wait in your car after checking in. If you choose to wait in the waiting room, you’ll notice that chairs are spaced out to promote social distancing. Those who have an order for COVID-19 testing can receive the test from the comfort of their car. We continue to recommend virtual care options, like telephone visits, E-Visits and video visits for care that does not require an in-person appointment.
- Mask – All colleagues, patients and visitors are required to wear a face mask.
- Clean – You will see our team cleaning and disinfecting all areas to ensure they are ready for you.
Your COVID-19 test results
LVHN makes it convenient to view your test results. After your COVID-19 test, there’s no need to wait for a provider to call you. You can view your test results and quarantine instructions as soon as they are available on the MyLVHN patient portal. If you receive positive test results, an LVHN colleague will reach out to you with guidance. Should you have questions, you can send a message to your provider through MyLVHN or call 484-273-4368.
MyLVHN can be accessed from a computer (at MyLVHN.org) or through the MyLVHN mobile app (available for Apple or Android devices). It allows you to schedule appointments, pay bills and review your medical information all in one place.