Aging, sun damage, weight fluctuations and pregnancy can stretch tissue that supports skin, fat and muscle. As a result, your skin loses elasticity and may sag or dimple. This loose skin can make it harder to fit into smaller-sized clothes and can make you feel self-conscious. It may also cause discomfort or skin irritation.
The board-certified plastic surgeons at LVHN perform an array of body contouring procedures. We work with you to choose the best approach to reshape your body and achieve the look you desire.
Body contouring surgery
Plastic surgery experts
We provide high-level care from board-certified plastic surgeons. Our plastic surgeons have advanced training and expertise performing all types of cosmetic surgeries.
An emphasis on safety
Our Plastic Surgery Department is part of the Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence. All cosmetic surgeries that require anesthesia take place in a fully equipped operating room with a skilled medical team.
All types of cosmetic procedures
We offer a variety of body contouring procedures to enhance your appearance, including:
- Arm lift (brachioplasty): Removes and tightens excess skin and fat in the upper arms
- Skin removal after weight loss: Features a combination of procedures, such as tummy tucks and arm lifts, to remove excess skin and accentuate your trimmer figure
- Butt lift: Uses implants or fat grafts to give your butt a boost
- Labiaplasty (vaginal rejuvenation): Improves the length, shape and symmetry of the labia
- Liposuction (lipoplasty): Removes excess fat deposits in the stomach, buttocks, thighs and other areas
- Mommy makeover: Combines several procedures, such as breast surgery and a tummy tuck, to help you reclaim your pre-baby body
- Thigh lift: Shapes the inner and/or outer thighs by getting rid of excess fat and skin
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): Removes extra fat and skin from the stomach and tightens abdominal muscles