Not only do LVHN’s heroes fight for you during the pandemic, they are continually recognized for making LVHN an exceptional place for care and a great place to work. Here are national recognitions achieved in 2020:
- LVHN is a certified “Great Place to Work,” a recognition achieved based on a survey of 5,000 LVHN employees.
- For the fifth time, our Lehigh Valley-based hospitals earned Magnet designation, the highest honor for nursing excellence.
- For the seventh straight year, LVH is the Lehigh Valley’s No. 1 regional hospital on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals list.
- Our transitional skilled unit ranks among the nation’s best nursing homes by U.S. News & World Report.
- LVH–Cedar Crest, LVH–Muhlenberg and LVH–Hazleton each earned an ‘A’ safety grade from the Leapfrog Group.
- Newsweek recognized the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at LVH–Cedar Crest as one of the nation’s best, and placed LVH–Pocono on its list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals.
- Healthgrades recognized Coordinated Health for joint replacement and spinal fusion outcomes.
- LVHN is one of just eight health care organizations in the United States to earn level 10 distinction in CHIME Healthcare’s “Most Wired” survey.