LVPG Family Medicine–Nazareth
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846) Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have a minor illness, you can walk into an ExpressCare or schedule a video visit. For allergies, ear infections, cold and flu symptoms, rash and sprains.Find an ExpressCARE Schedule a video visit
- 863 Nazareth Pike
Nazareth Pennsylvania, 18064-9001
Mon. - Tues. 7:40 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weds. - Fri. 7:40 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Follow these turn-by-turn directions to reach our building from routes 191 and 248.
For questions and/or to make an appointment, call 888-402-LVHN.
- Same-day appointments available
- We care for your entire family, from infants to older adults.
- We offer comprehensive care, including routine gynecologic care, wellness exams for all ages, minor surgery and suturing of minor cuts, as well as coordination of care with specialists.
- We use electronic medical records to manage your health information.
- On-site X-ray and lab testing available as part of your care
- Lehigh Valley Physician Group provides ExpressCARE without an appointment, formerly called walk-in care, for common illnesses and minor injuries such as but not limited to: sprains/strains, cuts/lacerations, poison ivy/rashes, seasonal allergies, flu symptoms, bronchitis, ear infections, sore throat and fever. ExpressCARE is open 365 days a year.