Lehigh Valley Health Network-One City Center
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846) Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have a minor illness, you can walk into an ExpressCare or schedule a video visit. For allergies, ear infections, cold and flu symptoms, rash and sprains.Find an ExpressCARE Schedule a video visit
Book the next available "new patient" appointment with the click of a button.
LVHN-One City Center
707 Hamilton St.
Allentown, PA 18101 (get directions)
Imagine a place where you can get a brisk workout, build muscle tone, take a Zumba class, perfect your golf swing, increase your endurance and get specialty medical care and rehabilitation for sports-related conditions. You don’t have to imagine anymore. LVHN-One City Center is your destination for all things sports medicine and fitness.
We’re located in downtown Allentown alongside the PPL Center arena, Marriott Renaissance Hotel and several restaurants – in the center of it all. We’re here to help you take your sports performance and fitness regimen to another level.
Learn more about where to find our services within LVHN-One City Center.
To join LVHN Fitness, make an appointment or get more information, call 484-862-3001.
Take a virtual tour of the facility.
- LVHN Fitness at One City Center – Membership at our 17,000 square-foot state-of-the-art fitness center includes access to group classes, cardio and weights, personal training, massage services and our multisport simulator.
- Sports performance – We offer strength, power and agility training for athletes of all ages at our 11,000 square-foot sports performance studio, complete with a 40-yard turf track and circuit training.
- Rehabilitation services* – Our physical and occupational therapy services help you regain function and mobility, manage pain and return to your fullest level of activity.
- Concussion management – The concussion and head trauma program diagnoses and treats concussions caused by sports mishaps, falls and auto accidents.
- Sports medicine – Physicians from LVPG Sports Medicine provide nonsurgical care for injured athletes and athletic individuals, helping you return quickly to pain-free form.
- Sports nutrition – We offer tools and expertise to properly fuel your body for peak performance. Programs are designed for whatever type of athletic endeavor you enjoy.
*A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital