Health Center at Bangor
1337 Blue Valley Drive
Pen Argyl, PA 18072
|Monday - Friday:||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday:||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Health Center at Bangor offers you and your family convenient access to health care. We provide primary care, as well as cancer and cardiology specialty care. Also, you can find diagnostic testing, blood testing, physical therapy and home sleep studies, all in one convenient location. Our no appointment, walk-in ExpressCARE–Bangor is available for times when you have a minor illness or injury.
For information about all of our services, please call 888-402-LVHN (5846).
- Infusion area/multipurpose satellite
- Cancer support services
- Oncology financial services
- Breast Health Services
- To schedule your appointment by phone call 888-402-5846 (LVHN) or on MyLVHN.org
- Walk-in service sometimes available: Call to inquire
- No prescription needed at most locations if you are age 40 or older and have not had a mammogram in the last 365 days
HNL Lab Medicine
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday— Sunday: Closed
Lehigh Valley Hospital Services
Walk-in/No appointment needed
- Bone densitometry
- Holter monitoring
- Cardiac stress testing
Walk-in, no appointment care is available at ExpressCARE–Bangor for common illnesses and minor injuries, such as sprains, cuts, rashes, seasonal allergies, flu symptoms, bronchitis, ear infections, sore throat, fever and more. ExpressCARE is open 365 days a year.
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.