2226 Blakeslee Blvd. Drive E.
Lehighton, PA 18235-9619
|Monday - Friday:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday:||Closed|
Learning that something is wrong with your heart can be frightening. Fortunately, today there are many options for patients with heart disease. At LVPG Cardiology–Carbon, we’re dedicated to providing you with advanced cardiac care.
- Our team of caring physicians, cardiac nurse specialists and physician assistants will answer all of your questions and outline all of your treatment options.
- If you require an interventional procedure, such as a cardiac catheterization, stenting or an electrophysiology study, we will explain what will happen to you from the beginning to its conclusion.
- You will be provided with educational material to help you make lifestyle changes to improve your heart health.
- You will receive follow-up care with your cardiologist and primary care physician.
- We believe this team approach will give you the heart care that you need and the expertise and experience you deserve.
When you choose LVPG Cardiology–Carbon and the Lehigh Valley Heart and Vascular Institute, you have peace of mind knowing you will be taken care of at Lehigh Valley Health Network, which consistently ranks among the best in the nation for heart attack survival.
LVPG Cardiology–Carbon is in the Health Center at Carbon and is a service of Lehigh Valley Physician Group.