LVPG Ear, Nose and Throat-Muhlenberg
We specialize in medical and surgical management of otolaryngologic (ear, nose and throat) conditions.
LVPG Ear, Nose, and Throat–Muhlenberg, provides medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck. We can diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat) as well as structures of the neck. See our other locations in Palmer Township and on Pond Road.
We have moved from our Medent patient portal to MyLVHN. Please contact the office with any questions about this transition.
We offer treatment for the following ear, nose and throat related conditions:
- Seasonal/Environmental Allergies
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Dizziness and Imbalance
- Ear Disorders including ear infections, ringing in the ears and hearing loss
- Hearing aid sales and repair
- Head and neck cancer
- Neck swelling /neck masses
- Nosebleeds, Nasal polyps, Nasal blockage
- Salivary gland disorders
- Sinus infection and sinus disease
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Swallowing disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Tonsil disorders
- Voice disorders
Our other locations are: