Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute provides advanced treatments for people with all types of cancer.Learn more
LVPG Hematology Oncology-Muhlenberg
2545 Schoenersville Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017-7384
|Monday - Friday:||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday:||Closed|
Our patient-centered practice provides specialized care for people with cancer and blood diseases, including diagnosis, second opinions, and comprehensive treatment. Whether you are receiving intravenous or oral therapies, in treatment for active disease, or in remission, our priority is to provide both the best treatment plan for your condition and the emotional support and education you and your caregivers will need during a stressful time.
- We are the only cancer center in the region selected as a National Cancer Institute (NCI) Community Cancer Centers Program. NCI selection recognizes that we provide high-quality, coordinated cancer care and access to the latest clinical trials and research-based treatments.
- We are accredited as an Integrated Network Cancer Program, the highest recognition given by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
We actively participate in the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) QOPI® Certification Program (QCP™) and have been continuously certified since 2011.
You can choose from one of our many cancer center locations:
- John and Dorothy Morgan Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest
- Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg
- Health Center at Bangor
- Dale and Frances Hughes Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono
- LVPG Hematology Oncology–Lehighton
- LVHN Cancer Center–Schuylkill
- LVHN Cancer Center–Hazleton