Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute provides advanced treatments for people with all types of cancer.Learn more
Located on the campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest, the John and Dorothy Morgan Cancer Center provides a full range of cancer screening diagnostic, treatment, rehabilitation and continuing care services. The center is part of Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute, a national leader in cancer care and a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
Programs offered here include clinical trials, a variety of psychosocial supportive care and outreach programs. Oncology-related education and training for health care professionals are also provided.
Learn about the services offered here:
- LVPG Hematology Oncology–1240 Cedar Crest
- LVPG Surgical Oncology–1240 Cedar Crest
- LVPG Gynecological Oncology–1240 Cedar Crest
- Breast Health Services
- Cancer support services
- Multidisciplinary clinics
- Clinical trials
- Genetic risk assessment and counseling
- Infusion area/multipurpose satellite
- Radiation oncology
- Oncology financial coordinators
- Tumor boards