LVPG Orthopedics and Sports Medicine–Carbon, part of Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute, offers the full spectrum of orthopedic care for children and adults – bolstered by a simple but proven patient-care philosophy: Take the time to treat each person with care and understanding.
We’ll help you learn about treatment options that can help eliminate pain, getting you back to living life to the fullest. Our specialists provide both nonsurgical and surgical expertise for any type of orthopedic or musculoskeletal problem. And we offer a full range of treatment options, diagnostic aids, injection therapies and on-site services.
Our surgeons are skilled in performing all orthopedic procedures, including:
- Cervical disk replacements
- Hip, knee, ankle and shoulder (total and reverse) replacements
- Hip arthroscopy
- Hand/upper extremity surgery
- Foot/ankle surgery
Other services include:
- Sports medicine
- Endoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Workers’ compensation injury treatment
- Physical, occupational and hand therapy at Rehabilitation Services–Carbon.
LVPG Orthopedics and Sports Medicine–Carbon is in the Health Center at Carbon and is a practice of Lehigh Valley Physician Group. To make an appointment, 1-833-LV-ORTHO, log in to MyLVHN or use the free MyLVHN app available on the App Store or Google Play.