LVPG Pediatric Infectious Diseases-1210 Cedar Crest
Our experienced pediatric infectious disease specialists provide high-quality care for children and adolescents facing a variety of bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections.
The conditions we treat include:
- Bone or joint infections
- Inflammatory conditions such as hepatitis, encephalitis or meningitis
- Parasite-borne diseases such as Lyme disease
- Prolonged or recurrent fever
- Staphylococcus infections such as MRSA (methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus)
- Respiratory infections such as tuberculosis and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Convenient appointments are available, so you won’t have to travel far from home to get your child the care he or she needs.
If your child ever needs to be hospitalized, you can continue to stay close to home because we are part of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital (located on the campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest in Allentown).