Skin Removal After Weight Loss
Need Immediate Care?
For emergency services, call 911.
For non-emergency walk-in care, try an ExpressCARE location.
Need help scheduling or have a question?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846).
After a dramatic weight loss, you may find that your skin and supportive tissue have lost elasticity, causing skin to sag and droop. Exercise can’t fix this problem, but plastic surgery can. At LVHN, our plastic surgeons perform a number of body shaping procedures that will accentuate your trimmer shape.
Body lift and skin removal procedures at LVHN
Plastic surgery experts
Our board-certified plastic surgeons have advanced training and expertise performing all types of cosmetic surgeries.
An emphasis on safety
As part of the Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence, our skilled medical team performs surgical procedures in a fully equipped operating room.
All types of body shaping procedures
We offer a variety of body contouring procedures to specifically target your problem areas. Options include:
- Arm lift (brachioplasty): Removes and tightens excess skin and fat from the upper arms
- Breast lift: Repositions and firms sagging breasts
- Facelift: Removes excess skin and fat from the neck, jowls and face
- Liposuction (lipoplasty): Gets rid of excess fat deposits from the stomach, buttocks and thighs
- Thigh lift: Trims excess fat and skin from the inner and/or outer thighs
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): Eliminates an apron of excess skin that hangs over the abdomen