Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) offers specialized rehabilitation services for those with bone, joint or muscle pain. Our experienced team of physical therapists will customize a plan to facilitate your recovery with specialized orthopedic rehabilitation programs offered at numerous locations across the region.
Injuries to bones and joints are common. These injuries can cause significant pain and limit your mobility. Our team of physical and occupational therapists works together to treat a variety of conditions, including (but not limited to):
- Ligament injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Sports injuries
- Hip and knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Total joint replacement
- Hand injuries
Dedicated orthopedic rehab team
- Our expert team is focused on providing you with individualized evidence-based care. Our orthopedic rehabilitation team includes clinical specialists who are board certified in orthopedics, sports medicine and hand therapy. Many also are fellowship trained in manual therapy.
- Our therapists follow the most advanced and current rehabilitation guidelines.
- Our treatment philosophy is to restore functional independence while focusing on active recovery after injury or surgery.
Your partner to a faster recovery
At LVHN, our expertise is partnered with specialized programs, customized to fit your needs. We also offer state-of-the-art equipment to help you achieve your optimum functionality, mobility and independence.
- Fast Track Total Joint Replacement: This is a comprehensive program that integrates the latest research on joint replacement, exercise and early mobility. This program is proven to reduce symptoms, restore function and improve quality of life for patients following joint replacement surgery.
- Home-Based Outpatient Program (HBOP): HBOP is designed to encourage faster recovery. The HBOP program tailors the recovery experience to your specific goals to help promote a quick return to activities you enjoy most.
As you become stronger, you are transitioned to an LVHN rehab location close to home.
- Emergency Department to Outpatient Back and Neck Pain Program: When back and neck pain come on unexpectedly, LVHN’s team of emergency experts and rehabilitation specialists is here to help. Physical therapy staff and services are available in the emergency department to assist with understanding the root of your pain and work closely with the advanced spine rehabilitation team that is closest to your home in providing a non-narcotic approach to back and neck pain.
- AlterG®: Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology empowers people to move in new ways and without pain – to recover mobility, improve wellness and enhance physical performance.
High-quality care close to home
We understand the importance of convenience when it comes to your care. That’s why we offer orthopedic rehabilitation at numerous locations throughout the region. We are committed to helping you recover close to home as quickly as possible.