Receive a free second opinion without ever leaving home. We make it easy and convenient through Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) virtual care. Once you complete a brief questionnaire, a urologic expert will review your record within two days. Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence is the region’s most advanced surgical program. That means you will receive a second opinion you can trust.
(Need help? Here's how to schedule a second opinion E-Visit)
A second opinion you can trust
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Elevated prostate-specific antigens
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Kidney stones
- Urinary incontinence
- Erectile dysfunction
- Blood in the urine
- Male infertility
- Other urologic conditions
The Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence at LVHN has the largest, most advanced robotics program in the region. We're getting patients in and out of surgery with fewer incisions, fewer scars, and reduced down-time with the addition of the daVinci SP (single port) robotic surgery system.
E-Visit second opinions
We get it, you have a busy schedule, and it’s hard to make time for a second opinion appointment. You can get expert advice without ever leaving your home or even picking up the phone. LVHN E-Visits are a convenient way to make an informed decision about your care.
- Peace of mind – Have you been recently diagnosed with a urologic issue? You deserve to know if you’re getting the best treatment possible. Through an easy-to-complete interactive questionnaire, LVHN can help you find the right treatment plan for your condition.
- Experience – No one in the region performs more surgeries than Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence. Should you need surgery, we can get you back to being you faster. LVHN not only has the largest robotics fleet, we have the most surgeons trained in robotic surgery. By choosing LVHN, you’ll have a urologic care team that works closely with Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute, a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer (MSK) Cancer Alliance. This membership provides access to innovative treatment options and key MSK clinical trials.
- Convenience – Getting a second opinion has never been easier. Just log in to the LVHN patient portal, MyLVHN, to begin your E-Visit. This interactive questionnaire allows you to connect with our experts without leaving home.
- Access – Within two business days, you will receive a recommendation from our experts, and you will have access to advanced diagnostic and treatment options if needed.
- Savings – Our second opinion service is free, and there is no obligation.
- Sign in to MyLVHN.org on your desktop computer or the MyLVHN app on your smartphone.
- Select the "Menu" icon
- Under "Find Care," select "Urology Second Opinion."
- Complete the brief interactive medical questionnaire.
- Upload any supporting medical documentation such as your physician’s report and any imaging records (optional).
Don’t have a MyLVHN account? You can enroll without an activation code:
- Visit MyLVHN.org or download the MyLVHN app.
- Click the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Select “Sign Up Online” to complete the online form. You will need to provide your Social Security number if you do not have an activation code. If available, also include your LVHN medical record number.
Problem accessing your MyLVHN account?
For MyLVHN technical support, call 1-844-4MY-LVHN (1-844-469-5846).