Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is seeing an increase in COVID-19 cases and related hospitalizations across our region. As part of our commitment to keeping our patients, colleagues and community safe, the following visitation policy updates take effect Jan. 10, 2022.
The updated policy applies to all Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute outpatient locations.
- One visitor is permitted to accompany patients in the areas below:
- Physician practices
- Infusion areas
- Radiation oncology physician appointments
- Breast Health Services
- Multidisciplinary clinics
- Survivorship clinics
- Visitors are NOT permitted to eat or drink while with patients.
- Children under age 12 may not visit.
- Masks are required at all times.
For more information about visitation policies at LVHN, visit LVHN.org/visitation.