Whether you have symptoms of COVID-19, had a high-risk exposure or just need clearance for travel, you need to have a script in order to get a COVID-19 test. The easiest and fastest way to get a script is to stay home and schedule a virtual visit.
Here’s how to get a script for a COVID-19 test
By you seeing a provider from home, we can expedite your testing when you get to the appropriate testing site. Virtual options to obtain a script include:
- Nurse line: 888-402-LVHN (5846), option 4
- COVID-19 video visit:
- To be seen right away, use the “On Demand ExpressCARE Video Visit” option through your MyLVHN app. This option will place you in a virtual waiting room to be seen by a doctor. Click the “On Demand ExpressCARE Video Visit” found under the “Menu” bar.
- To schedule an ExpressCARE Video Visit appointment through your MyLVHN app at a time that is convenient for you, click “schedule an appointment or video visit” under the menu bar. Then choose the “ExpressCARE Video Visit with provider, video visit” option. Click "schedule now" and fill out the questions to be given a list of available appointment times.
- Complete an E-Visit (detailed questionnaire visit submitted to a provider) by visiting MyLVHN.org or your MyLVHN app. E-Visits can be found by clicking the “Menu” icon and then “E-Visits” (found under “Find Care” section of the Menu).
What if I don’t have symptoms (I’m asymptomatic) or need a clearance test?
If you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19 and need to be tested for work, school or travel, your first step is to do one of the following: Call the LVHN nurse line, complete an ExpressCARE video visit or do an E-Visit through MyLVHN. Once completed, you will be given a script and can be seen at any of the following COVID-19 asymptomatic testing locations:
- HNL Lab Medicine–Richland Township, 320 West Pumping Station Road, Quakertown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Carbon Plaza Mall, 1205 Blakeslee Blvd. Dr. East, Lehighton
- HNL Lab Medicine–Hanover Ave., 1302 Hanover Ave., Allentown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Tilghman St., 4727 Tilghman St., Allentown
- HNL Lab Medicine–Mountain Top, 237 S. Mountain Blvd., Mountain Top
- HNL Lab Medicine–West Hazleton, 8 Diana Lane, West Hazleton
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono Lab Services, front entrance, 206 E. Brown St., East Stroudsburg
- HNL Lab Medicine–Pottsville, 1504 Pennsylvania 61, Pottsville